View Profile Jimmypig

9 Movie Reviews

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was hillarious, Its not often people actually have a decent sense of humour on NG. MY 5z my phuking 5z, i lvl dis

Amazing

That was brilliant, I want more!!!

AHHH narrator

It gets me everytime *sniff* It actually made me laugh a lot, which is good

qmaster3 responds:

4 Game Reviews

Needs a bit more

Not bad, its got nice style and I like the idea of a computer retard destroying your hard drive as its so true. Just make it a bit more varied, different enemies, different guns, what ever, nice game though =D

GrimStudios responds:

Did you get too far into the game? Every level exept one theres different enemies, and you can get gun powerups and such... o_o'

Needs more time

You can see that youve spent a lot of time making this but you need to improve things like simple spelling errors, out of place writing, things like that, its a decent engine, but at the moment it looks noobish.

flasheagle responds:

yeah i know, every single flash game/movie i uploaded on newgrounds = when i was a noob at flash ^_^ but i barely upload any of them anymore i started to go youtube instead ^_^

THIS GAME S THE EST ON NG!

This i such a good game, it even saves your progress, PLAY IT, NOW!!!

82 Audio Reviews

That fucking little fill before the drop at 1:00 (ish) was beautiful. Heavy as fuck... I love it.

Good luck in the comp!

Awesome track! I love the spacey synth that comes in around 1:35. Good luck in the judging!

N1NJA-Official responds:

Thanks! Good luck to you too :)

GG, you definitely won this round and you deserve to. Love it!

Teckmo-X responds:

Thank you Jimmpig! Hey we'll have to wait for the results. I listened to your piece and I loved it too. I love how you incorporate the vocal bits into your music. My favorite one was Rudementia. That had so much flow to it. Regardless I'm actually scared too but whatever happens it was an honor and pleasure going up against you. Best of luck to you too!

2 Art Reviews

Lovely :)

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you, meep! ^_^

Amazing picture, I love it.

Big question. I need a picture just like this for my next EP which is coming very soon, could I use this as my album art? Obviously credit will be given and the album is free, but I wouldn't use without asking.

I write music for anyone that wants it, get in touch with me at xsentin3l@gmail.com

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!