Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was hillarious, Its not often people actually have a decent sense of humour on NG. MY 5z my phuking 5z, i lvl dis

Magic Demency BigBattleII Magic Demency BigBattleII

Amazing

That was brilliant, I want more!!!

sbc's forum sbc's forum

AHHH narrator

It gets me everytime *sniff* It actually made me laugh a lot, which is good

qmaster3 responds:

Ultra Dragon Fun Force Ultra Dragon Fun Force

Hmmm

I could tell it was slayer vst, which made it boring to listen to

FireWall FireWall

Needs a bit more

Not bad, its got nice style and I like the idea of a computer retard destroying your hard drive as its so true. Just make it a bit more varied, different enemies, different guns, what ever, nice game though =D

GrimStudios responds:

Did you get too far into the game? Every level exept one theres different enemies, and you can get gun powerups and such... o_o'

Fire Crystal Fire Crystal

Needs more time

You can see that youve spent a lot of time making this but you need to improve things like simple spelling errors, out of place writing, things like that, its a decent engine, but at the moment it looks noobish.

flasheagle responds:

yeah i know, every single flash game/movie i uploaded on newgrounds = when i was a noob at flash ^_^ but i barely upload any of them anymore i started to go youtube instead ^_^

~Requiem~ [Ft. Xtrullor] ~Requiem~ [Ft. Xtrullor]

Not bad, but you might want to get yourself some xfer, fabfiler pro and izotope ozone *slaps you in the face and cock*. Here's 1,000$ (incorrect format), go buy some new vsts and stop using massive lol.

Terrabirth Terrabirth

M42!

amazing

Battle Zone X [Part 1] Battle Zone X [Part 1]

Loving the composition of this, if you had it mixed professionally it would be incredible.

Techmo-X responds:

Thank you :D I'm working hard to get to that level of experience so wish me luck ^.^

Sheol Sheol

Lovely :)

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you, meep! ^_^

Glass bubbles in Space Glass bubbles in Space

Amazing picture, I love it.

Big question. I need a picture just like this for my next EP which is coming very soon, could I use this as my album art? Obviously credit will be given and the album is free, but I wouldn't use without asking.