Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was hillarious, Its not often people actually have a decent sense of humour on NG. MY 5z my phuking 5z, i lvl dis

Magic Demency BigBattleII Magic Demency BigBattleII

Amazing

That was brilliant, I want more!!!

sbc's forum sbc's forum

AHHH narrator

It gets me everytime *sniff* It actually made me laugh a lot, which is good

qmaster3 responds:

Ultra Dragon Fun Force Ultra Dragon Fun Force

Hmmm

I could tell it was slayer vst, which made it boring to listen to

FireWall FireWall

Needs a bit more

Not bad, its got nice style and I like the idea of a computer retard destroying your hard drive as its so true. Just make it a bit more varied, different enemies, different guns, what ever, nice game though =D

GrimStudios responds:

Did you get too far into the game? Every level exept one theres different enemies, and you can get gun powerups and such... o_o'

Fire Crystal Fire Crystal

Needs more time

You can see that youve spent a lot of time making this but you need to improve things like simple spelling errors, out of place writing, things like that, its a decent engine, but at the moment it looks noobish.

flasheagle responds:

yeah i know, every single flash game/movie i uploaded on newgrounds = when i was a noob at flash ^_^ but i barely upload any of them anymore i started to go youtube instead ^_^

The Blind Forest The Blind Forest

GG, you definitely won this round and you deserve to. Love it!

Techmo-X responds:

Thank you Jimmpig! Hey we'll have to wait for the results. I listened to your piece and I loved it too. I love how you incorporate the vocal bits into your music. My favorite one was Rudementia. That had so much flow to it. Regardless I'm actually scared too but whatever happens it was an honor and pleasure going up against you. Best of luck to you too!

Endowment Endowment

A great piece! You wrote a nice story here and it progresses beautifully. I love the subtle mixing you did on the realistic parts. The electro parts sounded a bit off to my ear in parts though, I think it was some clashing in the lower end and the lead was a little scratchy, but I really enjoyed the changes overall.

Good luck!

Ectisity responds:

Thanks :D. Definetly som clashes in the lower end yea. I'll try to be more careful of that for my next piece :)

The Afterlust The Afterlust

You promised pop and we got pop. Really big sound, great singing. I would produce it slightly different myself, there seemed to be a bit of mud at the lower end (I think from the drum and guitar clashing), but thats to my ear, and its a great track.

Good luck!

FinnMK responds:

Thanks a bunch! I've yet to get a great guitar sound I love, but I'm inching towards it. I think if I had really nailed the guitar recording and mixing the mix would've come together punchier and cleaner, especially in that 150-400Hz area...next time!

Sheol Sheol

Lovely :)

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you, meep! ^_^

Glass bubbles in Space Glass bubbles in Space

Amazing picture, I love it.

Big question. I need a picture just like this for my next EP which is coming very soon, could I use this as my album art? Obviously credit will be given and the album is free, but I wouldn't use without asking.